Consolidated Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken International is recruiting for tthe positin of a Management Trainee Positions 2013. We are a Group comprising of four breweries and a factory. Our Brand Portfolio includes "33" Export Lager Beer, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy.
Consolidated Breweries is recruiting entry level candidates as Management Trainee. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainees
Job reference: CBMTP2013
Location: All area(cities and town) where we have operations
The Management Trainee will undergo an intensive training programme that is tailor-made towards a specific role for a definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company's locations after completing the training programme.
- Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Sales, Technical, Marketing
- All (e.g Information Technology)
Required candidate profile
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Should be able to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment.
- Should demonstrate determination and resilience to beat the competition, be a good team player and be able to work with others to find a common ground.
- Should demonstrate the aspiration, the drive and the motivation to develop and grow into positions of higher responsibility.
- Should be able to work with computer systems (Microsoft Office suite).
- Should not be older than 27 years as at January 1, 2013.
- Should have evidence of participation in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption
- Should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or Higher National Diploma (HND) with Distinction in any of the following areas: Applied, Natural, Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
- A Master's degree is an advantage.
Maximum experience needed
- Should have a maximum of two (2) years consecutive post-graduate experience excluding NYSC
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry
Application Closing Date
3rd September 2013
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should