Lake Shore Integrated Services Limited, suppliers of manpower, trainings and consultancy to oil servicing companies in Nigeria currently recruits for the position of Graduate Accountants. Incorporated in January 2012 has vast experience in Supply of Manpower, Trainings and Research, change management consultants system implementation among others.
We are looking to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accountant
- Ensure all accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements etc
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner..
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- University Degree in Accounting.
- Professional Certification.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN); Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- Graduate Trainee.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in computer programs for accounting, database, spread sheets and word processing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Excellent entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute timeously.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company's processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org