MTN Nigeria is currently seeking the services of a suitable and qualified Senior Process Auditor - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Senior Process Auditor
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues as well as assist the Internal Process Audit Manager in the development of the audit work plan.
- Prepare and conduct work programs for assigned audits assignments.
- Document work done in the form of work papers in accordance with the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise until the assignment is completed and wrapped up.
- Draft audit reports to be reviewed by Process Audit Manager and prepare final reports for distribution.
- Collect process related data and statistics from process owners, to determine effectiveness and quality of MTNN services and determine required changes in the processes and practices necessary to provide optimum service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Identify root of business process problems and assist in developing the business case for change, benchmarking and carrying out surveys relating to process operations and improvement.
- Review the performance of Internal Auditor and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of Internal Auditor and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train Internal Auditor to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in any business related discipline, preferably Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- CISA, CISM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organisation with strong internal controls.
- Experience in Process Audit/Internal Audit Practice.
- 2 years in a supervisory role
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: